Show your desk!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Now it's getting dark around my paintshop. :ph34r:

Soon I live in the catacombs of my house and feel like an "underground worker". :blink:

With 3 girls and a woman I had to be in the "underground" for space reasons. :wacko:

So it is probably in Stuttgart, not just for the trainstation. :P

My report will be continued when I get back to the daylight.:lazy_s:

Please login to display this image.

Nothing too special. Thrustmaster T.Flight HotasX joystick, Razer Blackwidow keyboard, Razer Naga mouse 

and my loved Nintendo switch. :lol:

Oh, and of course my neighbour´s perfect view directly trough my window onto my screen Haha :D ...<_<

• 5 weeks later...

This is where I do my dreaming and scheming, for creating those paints for the community.  Oh and my flying adventures of course:

Hello,
Here's my virtual cockpit :)

As you can see, rudder pedals, power lever, propeller lever and fuel lever, are built in the yoke (very economic version).

But one day all levers will be located higher and attatched to the upper shelf.  Guess why ;)
Also, charts and checklists are always at hand.

• 6 months later...
On 6/14/2017 at 11:01 PM, jaydor said:

This is where I do my dreaming and scheming, for creating those paints for the community.  Oh and my flying adventures of course:

Hi,

What is the pannel with the blue screens in the middle? Is it a VRinsight thing? What about the white machine on the right? :)

13 hours ago, Goshob said:

Hi,

What is the pannel with the blue screens in the middle? Is it a VRinsight thing? What about the white machine on the right? :)

The blue thing is the Vr Insight Airbus autopilot.  The computer is a self build system and the case is Thermaltake..  

Archived