Military aircraft

Bonesie85

Not too long ago, I opened this topic. It was quickly closed, answering my question about an F-16, but not the other questions I had.

I guess my main one from that topic would be: why does Aerosoft not consider doing any military aircraft anymore? The F-14 sold more copies than Aerosoft ever considered possible beforehand (Aerosoft's own words), despite the availability of a freeware tacpack powered F-14 made by Dino. It just makes me wonder why Aerosoft doesn't consider doing any other military aircraft? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but to me it sounds like Aerosoft won't consider any military aircraft ever again?!

I assume you also got to have access to resources and that's something you can't enforce. You just got to grab opportunities when they come, but sometimes nothing comes. It's like fishing, sometimes you can fish for a whole day and catch nothing. And Aerosoft is always fishing for opportunities....

Archived