MAP Frankfurt V2.10

StefanA

Installed UT2 schedule 2013 and then new UT2 Schedule summer-fall 2016! In both cases I'm wondering why nearly all the Condor flights are missing at the gates, where they should be. Having a look at Traffic Explorer for the gate area B and C I found only for C2 the parking code for Condor. All others don't have any entry like CFG, CIB, CNR! Sometimes there's a Condor A320 at C2, that's all. The flight plans show, that there must be at least 2-4 B767-300 too. That's what I saw in real Frankfurt last summer and it's defined in UT2 flight plan. Without parking codes UT2 isn't able to set the traffic on it's planned positions.

I fear, there are other codes missing too, because Frankfurt seems to be empty with maximum 150 aircraft, but the flight plan tells much more. It seems that's not the fault of UT2, the parking codes in UT2 are set, I've just checked it.

Additional not depending on Condor, some V1xx positions have cryptic letters in the parking definitions. Please check the responsible AFCAD'S.

Checked the AF2_EDDF_FSXC04.BGL with ADE and seems to be ok. I don't know, why there weren't the right parking codes shown in Traffic Explorer. Checking the UT2 database I found that there weren't assignments for B676-300-Winglet and B757-300-Winglet for Condor! But in the flight plan it seemed to be ok. Looks like it's necessary to completely check the UT2 database and correct a lot of stuff there.

Additional I found that two Condor planes were positioned at dock 171 and 175, because there's a CFG entry. So if there's a lot of traffic for example with WOAI activated, the condor planes will be moved to these two positions in southern area, because only some B-gates have CFG entries too. Is it possible to give CFG a priority there, because the huge amount of LH planes has so much opportunities at other gates? It's little bad that the only two condor aren't at the right position in B area.

Archived