I hope this is something easy to fix :)

Helix1250

I have just flown into EDDL and I have found that Rwy 05L on the charts that came with the scenery it's listed as having a ILS Freq of 109.50. Now this didn't work and after a quick Google I found out that its 110.95, this frequency is one that my Dash liked and I was able to land fine.

Now is there a way to update the scenery? I ask as I use Aivaisoft EFB and that was showing the wrong freq (109.50) as well, and I am bound to forget when I fly in there next that I need to ignore EFB.

Thank you in advance for any assistance.

Rob

• Deputy Sheriffs

You can use the "Airport Design Editor (ADE)" to fix the frequency easily (within in simulators .bgl files).

I don't use the Aivlasoft EFB, but may it reads this frequency also from the sim and is getting fixed with this as well.

If you run into this problem on a default airport, you can use the following link to get all nav aids updated to the latest real world value (AIRAC cycle):

In this case make sure that all you add-ons use the same AIRAC cycle as well.

Thank you Tom,

Can I ask which file I would need to edit, when I last looked in the scenery folder there was loads of files in there.

many thanks.

Rob

• Deputy Sheriffs

It's been some time since I used ADE the last time. If I remember correctly it was very straight forward, you you select the airport itself and not any of it's .bgl files.

Archived