Aerosoft Mallorca X jetways

Jetairfly737

Hello everebody

When at Mallorca X (evolution), when I press CTRL-J the jetways move but there also stays a static one... (as shown in the attachements)

Is there a solution for that one? 

Regards

Please login to display this image.

• 3 weeks later...
On 16.4.2017 at 12:43, Mathijs Kok sagte:

You have this airport activated in AES?

yes ive aes on this airport active but i switched it on and than off and the textures of the gate stayed white.

• Developer
vor 17 Minuten, elias.schmid sagte:

yes ive aes on this airport active but i switched it on and than off and the textures of the gate stayed white.

Please download and install AES 2.45a older versions maybe not excluding the scenery based jetways correct.

• Developer

Ok, then please deinstall all products related to the balears you have, like Mallorca, Ibiza or Menorca, then check if all folders of this airports are removed below <fs>/ aerosoft, start Aeshelp after that to disable this airport there.

Start the FS after that and check that you have the default airport present, without any rest, like jetways, which are not part of the default airport.

Then download and install the newest installers of all this airports again, start AEShelp after the install and check the result.

Important is, that no folder of this airport is present after the deinstall.

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 22 Minuten, megaairport123 sagte:

Do i have to download it new or just installing.

If you have the latest installer 1.04 you don't need to redownload it.

• Developer

All is fine with the Texture and I don't remember that double jetways based on wrong textures.

Please place the aircraft at the gate position with the double jetways, open the AES window and then make a screenshot, that you post here.

• Developer
vor 45 Minuten, megaairport123 sagte:

No my problems are the textures and not the double jetways.

Sorry, but what is you problem? If you miss the Airberlin Logo, then you are not up-to-date, as they are not anymore present at the real airport?

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 18 Minuten, megaairport123 sagte:

Oh sry thank you but can i download the older version anywhere.

If you bought the old Mallorca X in the past, you can download the scenery in your shop account.

• 1 month later...

Hello, I FOUND A SOLUTION (at least for my double jetways)

This is a problem with scenery REloading... As soon as you change something like weather, time etc. and the loading thing appears again, then restarting the sim is mandatory to have good working jetways... Maybe the developers can come up with a solution?

Regards

Archived