4K UltraHD Monitor and Map

First, reference this post, which was erroneously (in my opinion) closed as being answered: 

The map view is the culprit and no amount of changing font size will work on it - it only works on other text in PFPX.  Is there any intention on introducing better scaling to address this problem?  FSCommander is able to scale and, although it looks a little blurry because of the scaling, the icons and text aren't so tiny that eye strain sets in.  

Again, the issue here is the 3840 x 2140 size of the screen output on the map view and not the font settings under "Configuration -> Application Style."

Any idea if we can expect some remedy in the future to this issue?

Thank you

Hi Judith,

Thank you for your reply.  I am pleased to hear of your intentions to address this.  If it makes you feel any better, many programs have this problem and I really think that UI scaling is all over the "map" - no pun! - in this regard.  It it weren't for the visual improvements within the simulator itself, I wouldn't bother with 4K resolutions, but it really is so very nice.

Kind regards!

Archived