LVR CLB Early

ploric

I am flying the A319 following the manual and everything seems to work fine. The only problem I am having is that I get the flashing message  "LVR CLB" as soon as I take off, NOT when the THR RED altitude is reached. What am I doing wrong ?

Regards

Jose I.

• 2 weeks later...

Trying to be more specific after many attempts this is what I have found:

- If I start the airplane in TAKE OFF MODE, feed all the data in both MCDUs, etc, then everything works right, I can perform a FLEX take off procedure with SRS.

- But if I start the airplane in TURN AROUND MODE, feed all the data and then press TAKE OFF in the right MCDU, then FLEX take off is not available, SRS is not activated. As soon as I position the levers in the FLEX detent I get the following message in the ECAM : ENG THR LEVERS NOT SET (orange) and below in blue color THR LEVERS.....TO/GA. At the same time in the first column of the FMA I get the flashing message (in white) LVR CLB as if I was reaching the CLB altitude.

I would appreciate any comments.

Regards

Archived