EDDF V2 Wrong Taxiway Designator N3

marcdu

Today I found a mistake in the Frankfurt V2 scenery. I taxied out off N3 and  I noticed a wrong designator on the ground. As you can see on the picture bellow, the designator says N5, which is wrong! 

May you can fix this mistake? 

And one more question; Is it possible to add the additional Stands in front of Terminal 2, e.g E9A, E6A,.... They are used very often in FRA by the 737 because otherwis, the jetway is not able to reach the aircraft.

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

vor 3 Stunden , marcdu sagte:

And one more question; Is it possible to add the additional Stands in front of Terminal 2, e.g E9A, E6A,.... They are used very often in FRA by the 737 because otherwis, the jetway is not able to reach the aircraft.

those "duplicate" positions are not recomendable as FSX AI traffic isn't able to recognize them as belonging to the same gate - therefore it will park AI traffic on E9 AND E9A inside each other.

On 26.3.2017 at 22:01, data63 sagte:

those "duplicate" positions are not recomendable as FSX AI traffic isn't able to recognize them as belonging to the same gate - therefore it will park AI traffic on E9 AND E9A inside each other.

But when I look at other Scenerys, this Kind of stands are availible. For Example the new Munich Scenery, Vienna or Zurich... So I think it must be possible or may be an option to choose. 

Or may it coul just be painted without adding it to the AFCAD?

vor 20 Stunden , marcdu sagte:

But when I look at other Scenerys, this Kind of stands are availible. For Example the new Munich Scenery, Vienna or Zurich... So I think it must be possible or may be an option to choose. 

Or may it coul just be painted without adding it to the AFCAD?

I have Vienna and Zurich - the AFCADs only have one of the positions - the lines are just "painted".

vor 15 Stunden , data63 sagte:

I have Vienna and Zurich - the AFCADs only have one of the positions - the lines are just "painted".

yes exactly what i mean.... 

Archived