Somethings wrong!

bradley27

I'm a subscriber to Navigraph and have the current 1703 cycle.

In the last few weeks its been near enough impossible to get any routes given by 'Routefinder' into the Airbus Extended (v1.31). Nothing but countless waypoint mismatches or non existent route paths out of my departure airport or even destination.

I have selected the latest cycle as primary in the Airbus data section (left MCDU) and under that is the original cycle as the 2nd. I need to know if there is something im forgetting to do please as in the past this hasnt been an issue at all.

A route i was given started off with EGCC SID KUXEM UP17.....

As you'll see from the screenshot KUXEM doesn't come up. This is just one example. Ive been trying to set flights up at several locations all fail to even get past the departure entries

Please login to display this image.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you sure that the routes you take from RouteFinder are valid 1703 routes? 

I don't have access to the charts at the moment, but is that SID available for Rwy 05R? 

I checked it for both 5L & 5R and it doesn't come up as available...

The cycle on Routefinder is selected as 1703. Im only going with what its given me and since this isnt the first time in the last few weeks that ive been confronted with the same instance im thinking theres something wrong in my setup....?

• Deputy Sheriffs

I just checked the Navigraph data directly (sim\aerosoft\Airbus_Fallback\Navigraph\proc\EGCC.txt), and the KUXEM SID is only available for 23L/23R, but not for 05L/05R. 

This has nothing to do with the bus but is ether an issue of RouteFinder (suggesting you an invalid SID) or Navigraph, not having included all available SIDs. I would tend to question the RouteFinder results.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I use PFPX for all my flights for round about two years now and haven't seen anything better yet. In my opinion it's worth every single cent.

Ill take a look thanks if i can spare the pennies.

When I boot up P3D obviously sometimes traffic heads for the 23 facing runways, or sometimes the 5 facing ones so by this point my route has already been given. So if as you said its only valid for the 23 facing runways the route then becomes almost useless

in the current NavData set I can find a KUXEM SID for EGCC only for 23L/R - maybe an error/omission in the Routefinder DB

ups... sorry, didn't get the last part of the conversation - nevermind

Take a look at simbrief. It gives you full fletched flight plans. It's an abnormal good tool for that it's free.

www.simbrief.com

You can export the plan to any format you want. From PDF to directly into the pmdg or aerosoft plane. Or standard p3d/fsx or whatever you can imagine.

Archived