Medeira X - AI aircraft at airport and airport vehicles

WilloW

Greetings

I have the correct boxes ticked in FSX for AI aircraft, however, no AI aircraft are displayed at the airport, other than 2 GA aircraft in the parking bay.

Likewise, airport vehicles do not display.  Vehicles and traffic outside the airport display perfectly.

Is there a way to rectify this?

Thanks,   WilloW

the 2 GA are static part of the scenery - traffic in LPMA is very much depending on the time of day, I'm using AIG flightplans compiled into UT2 (60%) and got a quite realistic amount of AI.

try around 1400 local

Thanks Juergen

I am not using UT2, but only the default FSX AI (at the moment).  It was my understanding that FSX automatically injected AI traffic, although at unrealistic times/liveries.

Thanks,   Willow

FSX "injects" traffic - but not very realistic (and only with fictional airlines for copyright reasons) - I suppose such "remote sites" like LPMA didn't get much attention from MS when creating AI traffic.

If you want some "realistic" traffic you'll have to take care of it by yourselve.

Freeware is e.g. by WOAI (avsim) or AIG and there are several payware ones (MyTraffic, traffic360, UT2, ...) but beware!! - AI traffic can affect memory and frames ;-)

Archived