Mega airport zurich freezes every 5 seconds

cularis

Hello people,

i have recently tried mega airport zurich 2012 and its giving me problems. When i'm at lszh airport my sim freezes every 5 seconds and then continues. I have tried to unistall the scenery but getting the same problem even without the scenery installed now and only at or near zurich airport. 

I can't dins any missing files on my pc to run fsx normally.

maybe someone here got a solution for this problem?

My sim is flight simulator x,

pc specs:

windows 7, 64bit

intel core i7 5,4 ghz

nvidia 1060

the rest i dont really know. I am really sure my pc specification doesn't have any influence at this problems. There must be something that i missed.

Chances are that the scenery made a change to your FSX or Prepared.cfg file, and that change is not consistant with your other graphics settings.  If that occurred, I'd guess that your graphics settings needed changing.  You can confirm this by removing your FSX/Prepared.cfg file (it will be rebuilt on startup) and see if the problem goes away.  Should it go away then my assumption is correct and I would reinsteall the scenery and change  y our graphics settings.  The best resource i know for help with graphics settings is the AVSIM FSX/P3D Configuration Guide.

Best wishes.

Find your simobjects.cfg file and remove the following entry:

PATH=Aerosoft\Mega Airport Zurich V2.0\simobjects
TITLE=Mega Airport Zurich V2.0
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=true

So that you know, I've run that scenery for quite some time in both FSX and P3D without any issues, so it's something on your system that is causing the problem.  What I'm trying to do is help you disable the scenery so until you can resolve whatever the issue is.

If the simobjects.cfg doesn't solve this, you'll need to ensure the scenery is indeed uninstalled by going to your FSX folder, Aerosoft and deleting the scenery folder itself.

17 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Find your simobjects.cfg file and remove the following entry:

PATH=Aerosoft\Mega Airport Zurich V2.0\simobjects
TITLE=Mega Airport Zurich V2.0
ACTIVE=true
REQUIRED=true

Thanks i will try this tomorrow in the evening when i'm back home. I will do this step and then try to delete every file that involves the aerosoft zurich scenery. 

Don't get me wrong i do appreciate your help a lot. I'm just a bit annoyed by this problem ;)

i will keep you updated if this helps or not.

Archived