Aibus X /Extended to Aibus A320/321

"there is actually a very reasonable and good update offer. Just check the product page:"

I keep seeing this quote mentioned in a few posts but there is nothing on offer on the actual product page.... I have the 1st 2 versions and would like to get the latest if there is a good offer on its sale.....and hopefully the MCE will work with the latest version. Plz reply with offer on upgrade  TIA

Yeah, you're correct, the Discount Verbiage does not appear not to have made the transition to the new shop, and I went through a purchase of the A320/A321 and didn't see a manner to receive this discount based on a previous purchase of the previous A320 versions.

Would you please put in a Support Ticket and tell them about both the missing information on all three product pages (A318/A319, A320/A321 and the A318/A319/A320/A321 Bundle) and also ask them for a Discount Code?  Feel free to copy and paste this text or link them to this post.  You can submit a Support Ticket HERE.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience, but appreciate you letting us know about this issue.

I wish you the very best.

Actually, I wasn't aware, but a fellow moderator informed me that the discount for upgrading to the A318/A319/A320/A321 was removed a couple of months ago.  I am sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Archived