Madeira X Evolution - CR7 Logo

Flightplayer

1 hour ago, Tom A320 said:

Here is the original answer to this question from last year:

I understand but after that, MK Studios said they would update the ground textures after all so I was just interested in their opinion.

Thanks!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please don't get me wrong, my answer wasn't meant as a final answer on this, as I can't speak at all for MK studios.

I just wanted to point you the the answer to this question from last year, in case you haven't seen it yet.

Let's wait and see if MK studios will have something to say on this here ;) 

• Developer

I'm also planning to remove animated approach lights and place there animated ball instead, that may simplify the approach for some of us. ;) 

But seriously, I'm waiting for more photos of what changed. Then we'll include this.

15 hours ago, Tom A320 said:

Please don't get me wrong, my answer wasn't meant as a final answer on this, as I can't speak at all for MK studios.

I just wanted to point you the the answer to this question from last year, in case you haven't seen it yet.

Let's wait and see if MK studios will have something to say on this here ;) 

Yes I totally got your answer :)

24 minutes ago, MK-Studios said:

I'm also planning to remove animated approach lights and place there animated ball instead, that may simplify the approach for some of us. ;) 

But seriously, I'm waiting for more photos of what changed. Then we'll include this.

Awesome!!

Archived