Mega Airport Munich

olschelsea8

Good day, 

Took my first flight to EDDM in a while and when i landed. I got a GSX error saying there are no parking spaces available. I remember this being an issue with Oslo ENGM and a BGL file fixed it. Is there something like this for EDDM? Thanks. 

as AS Munich is quite old and no one reported this issue yet - first take a look which AFCAD is recognized by GSX. That's a solid ground for further fixing.

• Developer

Did you are placed correct to the gates, when you select a Gate via the World -> Goto Airport menu or is there a missplacement?

The file you show on your screenphoto is not the Afcad of the scenery, it is only an Altitude correction in the default folder.

Maybe your installation is wrong.

Deinstall the scenery and run the newest installer of the scenery again.

I reinstalled the scenery yesterday from my aerosoft account. AV OFF, administration rights etc. Everytime I fly i check the APC chart to see which gate i want to use for the initial flight. The error message i receive " there are no parking spots at this airport ". I remember this issue with Oslo V2 but there was a BGL file that fixed it. I will try and re-download it. 

the AFX_MODE_ALT.bgl is not a "real" AFCAD but an altitude modification. Is your EHAM scenery on top of scenery\world ?

payways scenerys of airports should always be on top of the library - way above the default scenery layers

• Developer
vor 4 Stunden , olschelsea8 sagte:

I reinstalled the scenery yesterday from my aerosoft account. AV OFF, administration rights etc. Everytime I fly i check the APC chart to see which gate i want to use for the initial flight. The error message i receive " there are no parking spots at this airport ". I remember this issue with Oslo V2 but there was a BGL file that fixed it. I will try and re-download it. 

No, I don't see here an issue in the Afcad, as the scenery is available this form for years and GSX is also not existing since last week. If the afcad would be the issue and a fix of it could help, then we had several problem reports for that long ago and the fix would be available days later. But there is nothing known here.

As you don't answer my question about placement of you aircraft, there is also no ident to know, if the correct Afcad is even used by the FS. As you give use no info, if you use AI traffic, which is parking correct or not, it is open, if the afcad is activ or not.

As Aerosoft is not the developer of GSX, we also could not give you any info, under which conditions maybe GSX fails to see the correct Afcad, even when the FS do it.

Related to what you show on your "screenshot", GSX see as Afcad a file, that is a well known dummy Afcad in the scenery/world/scenery default folder, having no infos expact location and alt of the airport in it, which is used by many addons that way to change the Altitude of the airports to override the defaults of the FS. GSX should ignore afcads in that folder per default, as they never will have info for there tool. Why they show and use it as the EDDM Afcad, you must ask FSdreamteam.

Archived