Installing Madeira X Evo 1.02 in P3Dv3.4 ...

jcomm

I just bought the scenery as an upgrade from my Madeira-X, which I used with FSX and then FSX:SE.

Now in P3Dv3.4 latest version, using only ORBX FTX Global and the FSLabs A320, I am willing to install this upgrade tonight and see the results :-)

Any special recommendations regarding minimum possible Mesh / Terrain detail sliders ( I have them low in order not to impact the FSLabs A320... ) ?

Any problems noticed so far with this scenery when installed after ORBX FTX Global ?

Does the installer correctly find the sim version installed ?

Thx for any suggestions

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 14 Minuten, jcomm sagte:

I just bought the scenery as an upgrade from my Madeira-X, which I used with FSX and then FSX:SE.

Now in P3Dv3.4 latest version, using only ORBX FTX Global and the FSLabs A320, I am willing to install this upgrade tonight and see the results :-)

Any special recommendations regarding minimum possible Mesh / Terrain detail sliders ( I have them low in order not to impact the FSLabs A320... ) ?

Any problems noticed so far with this scenery when installed after ORBX FTX Global ?

Does the installer correctly find the sim version installed ?

Thx for any suggestions

You need max mesh setting, and you should check this post

The installer should work flawlessly.

Yep, confirmed!

Thank you for pointing to the right thread masterhawk!

I applied 1) of the link, and proceeded straight ahead to the install process. SODE was installed on my sims folder ( not under C:\Program Files (x86) )

and set the Mesh resolution in Prepar3d v3.4 to 1m.

Beautiful follow-up to my old Madeira X, now in the smooth Prepar3d v3.4 :-)

Archived