Madeira V1.02 Corrupted download

keukenrol

Hello

I have a corrupted download message when I want to open the Madeira X V1.02 installer. I have seen I there were some people having this for other sceneries too in the past. I tried different browsers, clearing cache and both winrar and windows explorer to open it, but always the same message.

When logging in into the shop it seems there are some problems too. I have to try multiple times. 

Oops! An error has occurred!

We have been informed about the problem and try to solve it. Please try again within a short time.

keukenrol

• Aerosoft

If you tried with several browsers and still get the same results it can only mean that some server between our server and your machine has cached an incorrect version.  There is simply nothing we can do about that.

What issues do you see in the shop?

Well I tried it with different PC's yesterday too, and nothing worked. Today I tried again and now it worked. Very strange but it is solved :) And well the shop gave me the error that I have put under my lpost yesterday ;), but that is gone too.

Archived