Madeira, no grass!

birckdk

With the new Madeira, I am not showing any grass between the runway and apron, just a black area. This is only the case for FSX, my P3D shows up perfect. How can I resolve this?

Thanks,

P B Nielsen, Copenhagen

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is SODE Running in fsx? But be aware, that SODE can not differentiate the P3D and FSX files, if both are installed, so you might get double groundpoly.

• Developer

There will be conflict in SODE files as the installer will put them over and since sode doesn't recognize if they are for FSX or P3D they will be loaded twice at the time. The result is: doubled runway lights, ground polygons and windsocks or no gpolys at all. 

So probably then you'd have two folders MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRA (for p3d) and MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx (for fsx) in SimObjects and two XML files MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRA.xml (for P3D) and MKSTUDIOS_MADEIRAfsx.xml (for fsx).

In this case you should move one folder and xml away depending on which version of the sim you want to use or remove the scenery and install for selected sim. 

Thank you so much for the analysis.

I have removed both the FXS and P3D versions of LPMA. I have also removed LPMA files form the Effects folder and Texture folder from P3d.

I could not find the MKSUDIOS folders or XML files anywhere. After uninstalling both versions I installed the FSX version but everything is exactly the same.

Can you maybe be much more precise as to where I can find these folders that might be creating this problem? They are not in the SimObjects folder as far as I can see.

Thank you in advance!

P B Nielsen

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 20 Minuten, birckdk sagte:

Thank you so much for the analysis.

I have removed both the FXS and P3D versions of LPMA. I have also removed LPMA files form the Effects folder and Texture folder from P3d.

I could not find the MKSUDIOS folders or XML files anywhere. After uninstalling both versions I installed the FSX version but everything is exactly the same.

Can you maybe be much more precise as to where I can find these folders that might be creating this problem? They are not in the SimObjects folder as far as I can see.

Thank you in advance!

P B Nielsen

C:\programdata\12bpilot\sode

Archived