Terrain on ND could not be opened??

divinglyc

Hi! I have be flying Aerosoft A320/A321 for a period of time without major bugs.

However, I encounter one issue today. After the A320/A321 is loaded, an error message popped up and says that DB file for Terrain on ND could not be opened.

What is it? How can I fix it?

Thanks.

ps. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it. But it's the same.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

When reinstalling the bus, have you followed these instructions? (if not, please reinstall again accordingly)

12 minutes ago, Tom A320 said:

When reinstalling the bus, have you followed these instructions? (if not, please reinstall again accordingly)

Thanks!

I did.. I run the uninstall.exe in the P3D/Aerosoft folder first, then I reinstall it.

However, just now, when I tried to uninstall it again, something weird happened. I could not uninstall it. Besides, I could not run any file related to A320/A321. The pop up message is like the one attach.

I did run as administrator.

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Right click the file and select "run as administrator" from the context menu.

And please follow the instructions in the linked topic to the point.

Tom:

Thank you so much. I have solved it. I adjusted the "permission" for the aerosoft folder in P3D. Then it's OK.

I don't know why I have to do this now because I haven't touched it so far.

ANyway, it's OK now.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived