Recommendations for Manchester X?

Qseries

Hey,

I'd like to ask if some of you are using Aerosoft's Manchester X and whether it does work in P3D since the latest update? Currently I'm using a competitors product, but the quality of the textures and the buildings seems a lot better in the Aerosoft / IDS version. I'd like to change to the Aerosoft version, but I'm a bit feared of bad performance, as a lot of people report problems with VAS and FPS in P3D with that product. Are there any people who are using the newest version of Manchester X in P3D, and are pleased with it, and can tell something whether it's usable now? 

I can't recommend Manchester X in any way. Standing at the gate with the NGX and a VAS usage of 3750 MB says all. Even FlyTampa Amsterdam with HD textures and all settings in the config tool has a better VAS usage.

VAS and FPS are totally different things, in regard to VAS it depends on your system, have tested both  with PMDG 737NGX  and have 1GB free vas, ( VAS USAGE  2950 MB) while other people receive OOM errors.

it is a total sum of products used at the same moment when flying.

have myself disabled ORBX Vector over western europe, what brought me extra 400-500 mb free vas, so no more OOM issues.

• Aerosoft
On 3/24/2017 at 4:37 PM, thokle said:

I can't recommend Manchester X in any way. Standing at the gate with the NGX and a VAS usage of 3750 MB says all. Even FlyTampa Amsterdam with HD textures and all settings in the config tool has a better VAS usage.

That is extreme.

vor 9 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

That is extreme.

With the good old Nvidia driver 376.33 it is still between 3400 and 3500MB. Still too much for a small airport like Manchester.

Archived