Tiller angle

Calopez78

Hi

I assigned the eng 3 throttle to one axis to have the tiller but it has a narrower angle than the rudder (only +/- 30 degrees). I can see in the handle that it goes to much higher angle values.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Strange that you have had no reply. I have posed many questions on this support forum and always had someone give me the answer or point me
in a direction where I could get an answer. I have the bus and also have enabled the tiller and I get full angle both directions where I can turn almost
on the spot, I know that does not help you much but at least you now know that it should work as advertised. Sorry I could not be of any further
help but I am a learner myself and my knowledge is limited, but good luck on your quest.

catmar

On 31/3/2017 at 1:58 PM, catmar1944 said:

Strange that you have had no reply. I have posed many questions on this support forum and always had someone give me the answer or point me
in a direction where I could get an answer. I have the bus and also have enabled the tiller and I get full angle both directions where I can turn almost
on the spot, I know that does not help you much but at least you now know that it should work as advertised. Sorry I could not be of any further
help but I am a learner myself and my knowledge is limited, but good luck on your quest.

catmar

Hey but thanks for replying. I had given up on this believing it was just not possible. Now I will go back and explore joystick settings or something.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello,

sorry for not getting any replys. Our forums is more of a customer to customer support forums. For official (and timely) support from us please use our support E-Mail address: support@aerosoft.com.
Over there we do our utmost best to answer you within 24 hours.

Archived