Object on ramp of MA Frankfurt

bradley27

• Developer

Two wishes:

- Please titel your threads, so that the product/airport is included, where you see a problem (have changed it already)

- Please convert the screenshot to JPG Format before you attach it, is much smaller datasize and will display direct in the post.

And you will help in this case, when you tell us, which global Addons you use, because this object is not there with default and not with UTX Europe. So maybe you have a other landclass tool here, like Orbx.

In my case, I have just FSX SP2 and no global addons. I see the exact same object in the exact same position with EDDF v2.10 but, when I uninstall v2.10 and re-install v2.06 the object disappears and, when I uninstall v2.06 and re- install v2.10, the object re-appears.

• Developer

I will check the excludes. The problem is related to the Jetways, as they not allow to be in the area of a exclude of a library object.

With the tonns of jetway in FRA it's hard to fill all areas expect the jetway. 

But will need time, because i have no access to the data next week :)

Archived