MAP Frankfurt - Pothole on Taxiway P Bridge

dmwalker

I know that, on Taxiway P going over the bridge, I must go slowly and that works well for me but there is one small place on the bridge which is like a pothole where, even at very slow speeds, my B777 nosewheel sinks completely and the fuselage hits the ground and a crash is registered by FSX.

I have attached an image showing where the nosewheel is sinking into the pothole. You can see that my speed was 2 kts. Is this pothole an integral part of the compromise situation or is it something separate which can be fixed? Thank you.

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

The meshsettings are not relevant here, as this brigde is a 3D Plattform.

Maybe there is a "hole" in the 3D object mesh. But that can only checked by the developers. I give them the info.

Additional information:

The problem seems to occur only with the PMDG B777; it doesn't occur with the PMDG B747 (original version) or with a variety of default FSX aircraft.

• Developer

I got the developer feedback, that the plattform is free of holes.

As the plattform is done as the SDK specify it, i also not seen the issue and we have no support issue the last 9 month, I expect it is a PMDG 777 specific issue, maybe even not happen in all conditions. I don't see anything the scenery developers can do here.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived