Anchorage X

Fardel

Hello, I need a clarification.
Some time ago I bought from you, Anchorage for FS2004 and today I would like to buy Anchorahe X for FSX but I saw that the discount is only for owners of FSX version and not for FS2004 , so if I have to purchase it at full price.

I saw, however, on Simmarket, that for those who bought the version for FS2004 and take the version for FSX is applied the discount.

There is an error on your site? or at Simmarket site?

Thank you for the reply.

Paolo

• Developer

If there is an error, I would say it must be a Simmarket issue, not an Aerosoft.

When you have the order for Anchorage FS2004 in your shop account at the Simmarket Webshop, you should get the lower price, when you make the order of the FSX Productversion automatically.

This must be handled all in there Webshop.

When you not buy the FS2004 by simmarket, you will not get the discount. In this case you should buy it at the Aerosoftshop, as I remember they give you the option to enter the Serialnumber of the FS2004 Version to get a discount for the FSX Order, but I not save about this process.

When you have the FS2004 order in Simmarket, you should open a ticket there.

Simmarket is just a retailer. They can give discounts at own discretion. It's like buying a vacuumcleaner at a discount price at shop A but fullpriced at shop B.

Maybe I explained myself wrong.
I have bought Anchorage for FS2004 from Aerosoft shop (Order # 314294).
I tried to do the whole procedure again and now to get the discount.
I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for the answers.

Paolo

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived