Slave looses ability to see All Panels

1. Does this happen during Connected Flight Deck flights?

2. Which version of the Airbus are you using?  You can find this by opening the Product.cfg file located in the following folder:

[Main Flight Sim Folder]\Aerosoft\A320_A321

or

[Main Flight Sim Folder]\Aerosoft\A318_A318

Im using the a320_a321

3 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

1. Does this happen during Connected Flight Deck flights?

2. Which version of the Airbus are you using?  You can find this by opening the Product.cfg file located in the following folder:

[Main Flight Sim Folder]\Aerosoft\A320_A321

or

[Main Flight Sim Folder]\Aerosoft\A318_A318

Stan,

1. Does this problem happen only in Connected Flight Deck?  I wouldn't think it does as the Connected Flight Deck software doesn't control the display outputs.

2. How many non-Connected Flight Deck flights have you made?

3. Which version of the Airbus are you using?  I'm not asking about the aircraft type, I'm asking what version (revision) of the software you're using.  Version 1.30, 1.30c?  1.31?

Thanks.

1 hour ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Okay, thanks.

When you get a chance, I look forward to the answers to the other questions.

Best wishes.

2 hours ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Stan,

1. Does this problem happen only in Connected Flight Deck?  I wouldn't think it does as the Connected Flight Deck software doesn't control the display outputs.

2. How many non-Connected Flight Deck flights have you made?

3. Which version of the Airbus are you using?  I'm not asking about the aircraft type, I'm asking what version (revision) of the software you're using.  Version 1.30, 1.30c?  1.31?

Thanks.

To correct the issue, please see the thread below and perform Steps 2 through 6. Include Step 1 only if you are using Windows Vista.

Also, if you're running FSX, be sure you have HighMemFix=1 in your FSX.CFG file (Google "FSX HighMemFix" this if you're not familiar with this).

Also, be sure you're system meets the minimum requirements stated on the A320/A321 Product Description Page.

Best wishes.

Archived