Cannot enter arrival RWY

vali

Hello guys,

Yesterday I tried to do a touch and go training pattern, at EDDT.

I could enter departure as RWY 26R but when I wanted to select RWY 26R as arrival, it says "Not allowed". If I select ILS RWY 26R it works but I do not want the ILS approach, just the RWY26R in, it is displayed but when I click on it.. then "Not allowed" message.

As a remark, SID&STAR are not needed for pattern training flights.

Also during the touch and go pattern (I will not create an additional topic), during a missed approach I hit TOGA and then all the warning available sounds start to play in the complete sequence... Tried it 2 times, at each TOGA I heard them.

Hello,

I've not tried this airport specifically but when I've done training circuits before, simply select the last departure runway with no SID and the ILS for the landing runway with no VIA or STAR. Leave the discontinuity in and you will end up with a convenient extended centreline and the ILS will be tuned should you wish to use it.

Regarding the warning: my assumption is that this is the takeoff configuration warning. This is quite normal if the flaps have not finished running etc and it would be usual to brief that 1) the configuration warning may sound briefly and 2) if this is the case the trainee must continue the takeoff unless the training captain calls "stop".

Once the nose wheel is on the ground, select flap 2, stand up the thrust levers, disarm the spoilers and check the trim is in the green band. Then select TOGA.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Archived