MAP Frankfurt v2.10 - most parking lines do not fit with aircraft

GerdD

Have just upgraded to V2.10 combined with hope that the parking lines do fit now

with aircraft. Unfortunately this is still not the case at most of the gates on all terminals.

Can somebody explain why it is not possible to get this corrected?

Thanks

Gerd

• Developer
vor 43 Minuten, GerdD sagte:

Have just upgraded to V2.10 combined with hope that the parking lines do fit now

with aircraft. Unfortunately this is still not the case at most of the gates on all terminals.

Can somebody explain why it is not possible to get this corrected?

Thanks

Gerd

What Parkinglines do you mean? The Stoplines for the nosewheel? Post a Screenshot please.

vor 12 Minuten, OPabst sagte:

What Parkinglines do you mean? The Stoplines for the nosewheel? Post a Screenshot please.

Screenshot attached.

Please login to display this image.

Not wishing to distract from the original question, I see that, at Gate B46, my B777 is always placed as shown in the photo. As well as being too far forward, it is oriented to 288 degrees instead of 268 degrees.

• Developer
vor 22 Stunden , dmwalker sagte:

Not wishing to distract from the original question, I see that, at Gate B46, my B777 is always placed as shown in the photo. As well as being too far forward, it is oriented to 288 degrees instead of 268 degrees.

Please check if you have MAF V2.10 installed correct and if there is no other (older) AFCAD active for EDDF. This is definitiv not a Position of the V2.10 Version.

I have also check every position and found same minor offsets, which are now corrected in the Patch, which you find here:

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived