DLH OFP understanding

Chrisa123

Hey, I'm completely new to this forum so please don't get mad if this is the wrong place to ask this question / the question has already been asked.

Any ideas what TP, T, MORA and PRC mean in this OFP?

I think TP is the height of the tropopause above a certain waypoint.  And T could be the temperature, but sometimes its -52 and somtimes P07 for example.

Please login to display this image.

Thank you very much

Hi Chrisa,

TP=Tropopause
T=Temprature

MORA=Minimum Off Route Altitude

A small note on the Temp: In weather charts temps are usually given in negative values without a prefix, so -57° would simply be shown as 57
The OFP shows it as -57, but to make clear if a temprature is really positive it is shown as P07 instead of +7° for example.

Edit:
No idea what PRC actually stands for, the only thingI can tell you for sure is that this section of the OFP usually shows your predicted speed/mach number.
In real life it's hardly even seen by the pilots.

8 minutes ago, FraPre said:

PRC stands for Performance Procedure / Speed and means the Speed or Mach number

Interesting abbreviations you sometimes see in LH world. Never on earth I'd have concluded that PRC may stand for Performance Procedure... oh well, but an airline that calls the payload traffic load and even convinced our authority to use this term now...

Archived