Airbus fuel problem.

Hello!

I need to ask you guys.

I have a problem in my FSX I can't solve on my own... I fly the AirbusX (v110). When I load fuel, the plane are not using it.. let's say I load 9500kg of fuel at the starting airport, then when I arrive at the destination airport it's still 9500kg of fuel onboard.. Why wont the plane use the fuel? I dont have that problem on any of my other FSX add ons (PMDG etc).

I have checked the "unlimited fuel" option in FSX, that's not the problem. What can the problem be?

Hi,

and welcome to the forum.

If I remember correctly, there was in the first time some problems.

Today we´ve the version 1.31. Maybe you install the newest version, because these problems, I have not.

• Deputy Sheriffs

What is the exact product name of the Airbus you have?

• Airbus X
  • Airbus X Extended
  • Airbus A319/A319 resp. A320/A321

From the version 1.10 I will guess it's the Airbus X. If so you actually would have to buy the latest product. The same is true if you are on the middle product. If you are already on the latest product all you need to do is to grab the latest version from the shop account from where you bought it, or if you have the box version from the update database.

Hello.

I guess I have the middle product. Bought it in 2014.. I have the A318-321.. 

I really love it. I tried to reinstall it, but the fuel problem are still there. I dont understand what the problem might be.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Well, if you also have the A318/A319 package, then you have the latest product.

As I said, just get to your shop account or the update database, get the latest version from there (1.31) and install it following these instructions:

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived