Starting Location

Razalom

Hi there,

Overall all an excellent product but just having a few issues at 1 or 2 payware airports.

For instance at FSDT KLAX if I select Gate 106 it shows as small in NG whereas if I select Gate 106 from within the simulator it shows as a Large gate. I have re-run the refresh airports button a few times but nothing seems to change and nothing lines up the same.

Any clues?

Cheers

Excellent!  Let me also give a plug for the Fileswitcher feature.

Whenever I find a duplicate in MyTraffic, which is a bunch if you use the Orbx Freeware airports, I do a search in Fileswitcher on the airport name (e.g. *klax*) and use 'switch files' option to add the extention .offSIMstarterNG to it.

That way I can use Fileswitcher and the wildcard "*offsimstarterng*" to find all of files in MyTraffic that I have renamed should I wish to revert, etc.

That may not be what the feature was originally created for, but it's great for renaming files. :-)

Ernie

• Developer
On 16.3.2017 at 02:24, airernie sagte:

[...]

That way I can use Fileswitcher and the wildcard "*offsimstarterng*" to find all of files in MyTraffic that I have renamed should I wish to revert, etc.

That may not be what the feature was originally created for, but it's great for renaming files. :-)

[...]

Thanks Ernie. And that is exacally what Fileswitcher has been made for. Easier renaming of files with logging. :O)

Archived