Autothrust disconnect button

Baranca

Hi Barnaca,

sure it is simulated, we simply mapped the buttons event to the default FSX A/THR disconnect button.

Use whatever command you have assigned to the autothrottle disconnect in your FSX settings to operate the button. By default that is shift+R, but you can assign any button you want.

We did just not add a seperate clickspot to it on the thrust lever because, tell me honestly, who would ever look down there to visually press that button with his mouse?
Clickspots and animations are among the most fps intensive features you can do in a model, so, as nobody would really see that button when pressing it, we did not add a clickspot or animation to it to save you some performance.

Ok, my missunderstanding. But is there a difference if I use the disonnect buttons on the thrust lever or the button on the FCU because than it should go into THR LK (thrust locked) when the in CL....

Archived