Mathijs Kok

Mega Airport Frankfurt 2.10 change log

That's really like a dream! I got tears in my eyes - thank you for bringing animated Jetways to Frankfurt in P3D.

• Upvote 1

vor 14 Stunden , yakyak sagte:

Personally, I think SODE jetways would have been a much better choice.

and a hell of work for a free update - also most SODE airports with more than a handfull of jetways seem to have not all jetways animated (e.g. LIRF).

let's be happy with what we will get

• Upvote 2

On 13.3.2017 at 11:18, Mathijs Kok sagte:

Not ready yet, but here is the changelog.

MA Frankfurt 2.10 changelog

• all gate positions at the terminals now have one animated jetway (CTRL-J).
    The number of animated jetways per gate position is limited by the FS engine

• The AFCAD file has been replaced by a “hightec” AFCAD

• Optimized roll off and taxi behavior after landing

• The user can now request RWY18 for take-offs from the FS ATC as an alternative runway

• (Note: RWY36 can also be requested, this can´t be avoided due to the FS Engine limit. AI Traffic can´t use the RWY18!)

• RWY 07C/25C can now be requested for an approach, though AI Traffic will not land here, just like in reality.

• All approaches and STAR´s are now included (AIRAC 1703) allowing a request for a transition point from enroute to approach from the FS ATC when using a GPS or RNAV approach. The default Garmin will now show these approaches.

• Note: In the standard AFCAD file of the Microsoft FS, ILS approaches are limited to VOR/NDB systems and do not show waypoints as entry points.

• Optimized 3D runway lighting, now also for P3D
    All runways in P3D now have 3D masts and lights
    Strobes (rabbit lights) and REIL strobes added
    In FSX with SP2/ACC and the Intelliscene Module the runway lights will turn on automatically when visibility is poor during the day
    In FSX:SE and P3D the user can switch on the runway lights via the NAV2=108.00 frequency if the aircraft uses the internal NAV2 frequency variable.

Thank you so much! This is huge symbol for us P3D Users!

• Upvote 1

I see that most of the features are only available for FSX, FSX-SE or P3D, but will the rest also be done for the FS9 version?

vor 5 Stunden , Delta777 sagte:

I see that most of the features are only available for FSX, FSX-SE or P3D, but will the rest also be done for the FS9 version?

The only feature needed for FS9 can be the better AFCAD. I will convert it next days.

• Upvote 2