Navigraph Airac and Aerosoft A3xx Problem

djorkaeff1994

Hi guys. 

I had PMDG installed for quite a while now but I thought I will step up and learn everything about Airbuses. 

Now my problem is that Navigraph Data Manager finds PFPX, Topcat, and PMDG products but it doesn't find Aerosoft at all. 

I already tried to add it manually but I don't know where I have to install it. 

I did change in Aerosoft settings that I'll be using Navigraph and not NavData but it still doesn't find the folder where I've got to install it by default so my Airac data in Airbus MCDU is out of date obviously. So what am I doing wrong? What shall I do?

Every comment and help is greatly appreciated and thanks for your help in advance. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Make sure to select the proper folder within the Navigraph Data Manager for the Aerosoft Airbus:

Please login to display this image.

That's my problem that it doesn't come up there by default, it's just PFPX, Topcat and PMDG which I can tick only. 

So I understand it doesn't come up by default and I've got to choose the folder. (This wasn't the case for the other add ons)

Is that the same folder for FSX SE as well? (Sorry not at home at the moment so can't check it)

• Deputy Sheriffs

For FSX:SE it depends if you ever had an original FSX installed on your system or not. The FSX:SE varies the default folder location based on that.

If I add a new add-on into the manager, select the "Aerosoft Airbus ..." from the list and then select my "Preap3D v3" from the "install into" list, it sets the correct folder automatically.

You have to select either the "Flight ...lator X" or "Flight...Steam)" item from the "install to" list (as the default FSX:SE install folder varies as described above).

Please login to display this image.

If your Data Manager doesn't do the same thing you might be on an old version and need to update it.

Tom's correct.  To manually adjust the folder where the NavData will be installed you simply have to select "Addon Mappings" and then select the Folder Icon located at the far right of the aircraft line entry.

This type of issue will happen with different addons depending on where they are installed, how they are installed, and entries in your registry.  As Tom said, it's best and fastest just to manually update the folder location.

• 1 year later...

As Bruno likely found out, this problem was with Navigraph and our friend Magnus at Navigraph had it resolved within a day of being told about it.  The fix was included in the next Navigraph update (which occured several weeks ago).

Best wishes.

Archived