P3D V3 - LEMG - Double Jetways

HB-JHM

Good day

I installed yesterday LEMG for my P3D V3. Everything was ok.

My problem is following when I start the flight and I go to LEMG for example Gate 42 - I have double jetways and SODE dosen't work.

I installed LEMG with SODE and not with the static Jetway. Have the 1.4 of SODE and is active. All other Airports works with SODE.

I checked also the xml - it looks all fine. - Can someone help me please to solve this problem? maybe some ideas?

thanks for help guys

I have made a similar observation with SODE installed and activated in Malaga (see attached pic). I do not know if this has to be as it shows in the picture or should there not bee only one jetway per gate, since this gate is for medium sized aircrafts only? I did completely uninstall the scenery and checked the SODE files as well. Everything OK from an installation perspective. Should one delete the *static folders in the LEMG folder within SODE?

Please login to display this image.

vor 22 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

I would fully delete the product and clear out the folder and look for the SODE files. It sounds like there are some old files left over.

I deinstalled and reinstalled but nothing change it.

• Developer

There is a bug in the installer 1.02, when you select the SODE Option. But you can correct it yourself:

Rename the File AFX_LEMG_15-P3D.bgl to AFX_LEMG_15-P3D.OFF in the Folder <P3D>\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\MALAGA_AIRPORT\scenery, so that only the file AFX_LEMG_15-SODE.bgl has the BGL ending.

vor 21 Stunden , OPabst sagte:

There is a bug in the installer 1.02, when you select the SODE Option. But you can correct it yourself:

Rename the File AFX_LEMG_15-P3D.bgl to AFX_LEMG_15-P3D.OFF in the Folder <P3D>\Ecosystem\Aerosoft\MALAGA_AIRPORT\scenery, so that only the file AFX_LEMG_15-SODE.bgl has the BGL ending.

Good morning Oliver

Thank you it works now. SODE works but if I would like to call the jetways via GSX it doesn't work. Do you have an idea?

• Developer
vor 27 Minuten, HB-JHM sagte:

Good morning Oliver

Thank you it works now. SODE works but if I would like to call the jetways via GSX it doesn't work. Do you have an idea?

Sorry, regarding GSX related questions, I am the wrong person and Aerosoft too ;)

Archived