Sim Starter NG P3Dv3.4 welcome screen do not show up

Turboarrow4

Hi,

when I load P3D 3.4 using simstarter, the welcome screen of P3D does not show up, P3D immediately loads the default flight as per P3D (ie the F 22 Raptor flight, regardless what I have saved in P3D as the default flight previously).

Checkmark to show the welcome screen is checked in all of my simstarter profiles.

If I checkmark to show the welcome screen in P3D and load P3D seperately, it works quite normal. Tried it with simstarter, the problem occurs.

Simstarter is configured to load P3D only, all other stuff like ASN and Spadnext, I do load manually prior to start the sim.

I'm on win10 latest update, P3D and all sceneries and all aircraft are on a separate SSD, the PC is running for flightsim pruposes only, and I set it up all on admin rights.

Any idea to help me out? I would need the weklcome screen prior to every flight to save as much VAS as possible.

Do I miss something? Any hints appreciated.

Cheers

thorsten

Hi,

yes, I found it now... I have checked it in the config tool, but not on the main options screem, that was my fault.

Sorry for troubeling you and thank you for looking in...

Cheers

Thorsten

Archived