Madeira X Evolution - Turning Pad (Traffic)

Fangtooth

I've got another small issue with Madeira X Evolution (FSX SP2, DX10 with Scenery Fixer). Traffic is turning the wrong way on RWY05 and on RWY23. Planes are supposed to make a right turn on the turning pad but

the traffic leaves the runway on the wrong side turning left. I'm using Ultimate Traffic 2

Please login to display this image.

Also: Is it possible to remove the specular effect on the mesh in front of runway 05? It looks like the front is made of plastic...

This is how it looks on my system: spec.mp4 

Marcel Kade

• Developer

Unfortunately this may be P3D and FSX limitation, taxiway links are always attached to fs mesh. Result is posted as attachment. 

In the turn area it's impossible to place it as we have pillars and custom 3d terrain model.

Material specular will be removed. Good notice. 

Please login to display this image.

vor 11 Minuten, MK-Studios sagte:

Unfortunately this may be P3D and FSX limitation, taxiway links are always attached to fs mesh. Result is posted as attachment. 

In the turn area it's impossible to place it as we have pillars and custom 3d terrain model.

Material specular will be removed. Good notice. 

I guess Madeira is a nightmare for developers ;). You did a great job though!

Archived