Flight Plan template in html

Hi,

First, sorry if this has been discussed before, I couldn't find anything on the forum. I love PFPX it is a great tool but the way it presents data is not satisfying at all. Take CIRRUS  as an example, I used and even made different versions of it and none of them were quite there. This could be easily solved by HTML. I  was wondering if there is any plan for implanting such thing?!

Amir.

I made a CIRRUS template a while ago, I'm still looking at updates but that's easier said than done. (shameless self promotion ;))

As far as I know, PFPX doesn't do HTML templates. I have no clue if that's in the works but it would make life a lot easier.

The thing is, I have real BA flight plans and I work for Turkish Airlines as an Airport agent; Making the Turkish one is completely impossible with the current method due to its specific style; BA one, however is okay but text alignments and NOTAM areas are problematic. As you said all can be done easily by html.

Archived