Some respect and appreciation

Ripcord

I just saw the news today that Carenado has released a version 2 for it's PC-12.  The upgrade is free.  I was going to ask when Aerosoft expected to get this upgrade, but then I was pleasantly surprised to see that it is already there in my account.  So respect to Aerosoft for that.

Question about the new site -- I note that you need to sign into the old sight to see your old order history and downloads.  Will the new site be able to reference that old order data, for the purposes of tracking who is eligible for discounts on new items?  For some time I have been wanting to purchase the Carenado C-90 GTX, but I don't want to pay full price (bought the old version here at AS store), but right now the site does not detect any previous purchases like this.  Is this something that is being worked on?

Anyway, I love the new site, guys, well done. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Is it fair to assume that Aerosoft does not intend to give the upgrade discount for Carenado products?  It does not state anything about this one way or another on your website, after all.

Would be nice to get a straight answer on this.  Bad news is OK, better than just silence.  I won't be offended, nothing was taken away from me. 

• Administrator

Hi,

sorry for the delay. We have now added the upgrade possibility for the Carenado C-90 GTX.

Please enter your order number of the "CARENADO - C90B KING AIR HD SERIES" in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:

AS13750-XXXXXX

Example:
Your order number: 123456
Valid upgrade code: AS13750-123456

Have a nice weekend!

Regards
Christian

Wait, all this time you were busy adding this functionality? That is incredible!  You guys are great, but all you really had to do was say 'hey buddy, we're working on it!!"

Amazing. Thanks for doing this -- once again, respect and appreciation. 

Now I am going to spend some money on your site before my wife wakes up.

OK it works, almost.  B)

The systems does award the 20% off voucher (Article number UPGRADE13750 ), but the amount is $0.00.  Is this correct? 

Maybe this is a voucher for future purchases?  Is that how this works?  That is perfect for me, if so, since I am a regular client.

Let's work on this on Monday when you are back in the office.

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 4:46 AM, Christian Keil said:

the problem is solved now. Sorry.

No, it wasn't.  Thanks for asking. 

It didn't give me any discount and so I thought perhaps I would get a voucher for future use?  Do you know what is supposed to happen?  How this should work?

I don't mind opening a support ticket, but I would like to know what the process is.

Thanks

Mark

Ah sorry, I see now that you have fixed it.  I just tried it again and it worked for me!

Christian, thanks again.  I appreciate all the help.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Glad it's what you expected now, Ripcord.

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived