Madeira Evolution Runway and Taxiway Lines

Stefan bradtke

Hello,

i saw that all Taxiway and Runway Lines a a little bit floating as you ca see in my pictures. That looks a little bit strange...

Cheers

Please login to display this image.

• Aerosoft

I have seen this a few times as well, but for some reason it does not look the same from all angles all the time. I think it has to do with the fact the whole airport terrain is actually floating in the air.

Are you using none standard mesh or non standard AFCADs?

• Developer

Some display issues may occur unfortunately as this is very non standard airport. Could you provide us the addons used and flight sim version?

I dont have any Mesh there and no AFCADs.

I use FSX with AccPack

FTX Global

FTX Open LC Europe

nothing else.

The Leading Lights a not visible on daytime and on night time they are low to see.

Furthermore i saw no Traffic around the Airport (Cars etc...)

• Developer

Roger that, this may occur due to fsx limitations that we must place some polygons slightly above others to prevent flickering. I'll take a look on this again anyway.

There should be traffic around the airport, will check!

42 minutes ago, Stefan bradtke said:

I dont have any Mesh there and no AFCADs.

I use FSX with AccPack

FTX Global

FTX Open LC Europe

nothing else.

The Leading Lights a not visible on daytime and on night time they are low to see.

Furthermore i saw no Traffic around the Airport (Cars etc...)

Hello,

Except the lines no other problem? Because I have the same FTX package than you, no mesh or vector addons, and I have problem as if elevation was bad.

Skip.

24 minutes ago, Stefan bradtke said:

I Deinstall Madeira Evolution and take a look on the Default Situaton there. What is wrong???

Damn... Well I should try a FSX repair and then re-install the ORBX series prior to installing Madeira Evolution.

OK! I found my Madeira elevation problem! I still had a LPMA_CVX.bgl file into Aerosoft\Afd folder. I don't understand why it was not removed when I uninstalled the previous Madeira? Or it was a patched file for GSX compatibility?

So now I see the lines problem floating a few centimeters above the taxiway. The runway lights are also very bright at daytime?

Skip.

Archived