My PFPX has a problem

I tried to create add a new aircraft for my latest purchased pmdg747, however the program does not respond to my actions, I ve already full fill everything required. Then I clicked save, it doesn't work at all.

Please login to display this image.

Which version of PFPX ?

Follow the advice posted HERE

If that fails have you changed any of the aircraft profiles as data is missing when you create the entry from the template.

On 2017/3/7 at 4:34 PM, srcooke said:

Which version of PFPX ?

Follow the advice posted HERE

If that fails have you changed any of the aircraft profiles as data is missing when you create the entry from the template.

Thank you for your help!The problem has been solved!I would like to ask, PFPX is not yet support PMDG747?

PFPX has always supported the PMDG747.

I guess you are referring to v2 for which interim you can set the 777 path to that of the 747 or possibly use the PMDG RTE option ? until such time a dedicated option may be available.

23 hours ago, srcooke said:

PFPX has always supported the PMDG747.

I guess you are referring to v2 for which interim you can set the 777 path to that of the 747 or possibly use the PMDG RTE option ? until such time a dedicated option may be available.

When I click on the "Export" button, I can not find the PMDG747 option.And when I select PMDG747 on P3D V3, "NOT IN DATA BASE" is displayed when ZSPDZHHH02 is entered in FMC.

The original PMDG 747 uses the RT2 format exported to PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS

For v2 of the 747 set your 777 export path to PMDG\FLIGHTPLANS\747 ( if that is what it uses ). You have not changed the path at all so the files will go to the 777, select the 777 line and BROWSE to the correct location for the 747.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived