KSFO STAR and Sim Avionics

cstei255

I have purchased NavDataPro to work w/ Pilot2ATC - works very well.   I have one issue and I wonder if it's me, my data, or a bug - specific to flying into KSFO PFPX (still Navigraph data) gives me a STAR recommendation of BSR3.  I charted it and it makes sense.  When loading the plan into P2A that is not given to me as an option for a STAR.

Also, are there plans for NavDataPro to support Sim Avionics?  I see you have charts - so if you could support Sim Avionics I would move over to NavDataPro and get rid of Navigraph. Thanks.

Chuck

• Administrator

Hello Chuck,

our NavDataPro service already supports Sim Avionics.

You can read it in the list of supported addons on the NavDatapro product page in our shop.

Great!  I assumed it didn't because Sim Avionics doesn't appear as an option inside the installer (like PATC and PFPX does) - I assume that means a manual install...is it as simple as moving a file over to the Sim Avionics folder?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived