Previous Flights Missing After a Few Days

After releasing a flight, the flight disappears from schedule in a few days. Changing the filter parameters by increasing Prev days (i.e. to 30) does not solve the issue, I still cannot see my previous flights.

I'm running 1.28.8 hotfix on Windows 10 x64.

I'm not sure what you mean by "releasing to the schedule".

I simply add a flight, enter the data, calculate a few different configurations (different fuel, routes, payload etc), and release the one I like from the results tab. I then proceed to print it to PDF. The flight appears as released on the schedule tab. The flights are not repetitive, and I release them as Scheduled Air Transport Operation (S). A few days later, when I start PFPX, I see that the flight has disappeared. I've been using PFPX since 2014 until the past 6 months, where I took a break from simming due to a lack of time. Has there been a change affecting this? In other words, do I need to take additional steps to retain my released flights?

Archived