How to change the OFP format in PFPX

I have been trying unsuccessfully to use the AOC service for the FS Labs A320-X in FSX on Windows 7.

There is a picture in the instructions of the FS Labs A320-X which which shows the way to change the PFP format in PFPX but I cannot see this in my version of PFPX which I have upgraded to the version 1.28.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/tj3arqmc2857575/Screenshot 2017-02-28 12.58.39.png?dl=0

When I try to navigate to the AOC Service uplink folder there does not seem to be one on my system.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/aa32kca8xyn7il4/Screenshot 2017-02-28 13.06.59.png?dl=0

Does this AOC service only work if you export the flight to VATSIM ? 

This has been puzzling me for some time. Is there an answer to my problem. Has anyone done a Youtube video perhaps which explains how this works?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank-you,

Michael Houghton

Once you have 'computed' the flight you have the option to set the OFP format to PFPX.

Exporting to the FSL A320 is achieved via the Save OFP ( available from the Print Flight Plan ) option and navigating to the folder as you have indicated. This requires the FSL AOC service to be running.

Thank-you Stephen,

I followed your advice and found the option to save the OFP format to PFPX. I had not realised that to see this you had to set a flight plan.

Interestingly having updated to the latest version of the A320-X I did find an uplink folder but there was no '300' or '301' folder. However when I saved the the flight plan in PFPX format into the AOC/uplink folder and then attempted the Data uplink it did appear to load the flight plan and the fuel as well as the ZFW/ZFWZG. I used the captains side MCDU to insert the data.

I wonder of the instructions have changed from the initial release of the fS Labs A320-X.

I will persevere .

Thank-you for your clarification

Mike

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived