I have reached a roadblock with A320/321 (manual flight)

tamsini

Hello all, on Saturday, I downloaded v1.31 of the Airbus (I haven't flown it in a long time) and fell in love with it all over again. But, I cannot get manual flight to work. I have searched the manuals, the web, forums and can't seem to pinpoint this exact problem. The solution is most probably in front of my fat eyes but I just can't find it.

I am using only FSUIPC for flight controls. I have no problems taxiing to runway and even during the flight controls checklist, I am able to move the sidestick (using the cessna yoke) left, right etc. But upon lift off, leaving autopilot off, I cannot steer whatsoever. I have tried turning off fly-by-wire but to no effect. The worst part is, after seeing dozens of youtube video tutorials, I remember one where the crator says (upon starting manual flight) to turn off SOMETHING but I cannot find the video again.

I had this all working when I first bought the series but was not using only FSUIPC and would like to avoid going back to that config. 

So, anyone, what am I doing wrong!

Regards,

Mario

Archived