Iceland - two questions

pennkiwi

Question 1. Is it possible to integrate Aerosoft BIKF Keflavik with Orbyx Iceland? I have tried everything I know and have not succeeded. It is an elevation problem and no matter what I try, I cannot get get the airport to fit the scenery. (I have tried AFD elevation changes, flatten files etc.)

Question 2. Is the combined Aerosoft Iceland/Keflavik any different to the two seperate products? In other words, as I already own Aerosfot Keflavik, is there any improvement in buying the combined product or should I just get the seperate Iceland addon and end up with the same quality of scenery as the combined package?

Thank you

there are more files about BIKF than the AEC file in the "ORBX realm" ..\FTX_Vector\FTX_Vector_Apt\Scenery und ..\FTX_OLC\OLC_EU8\Scenery, 6 of them in whole) - just disable them all (.off) - I also found an AECBIKF.bgl in ..\scenery\world\scenery that has to be disabled (not shure where that came from - maybe the ORBX OLC Demo)

Archived