LIRF Update 1.03 no jetways

mail@schraepel.com

I am experiencing this issue too.

First thing I checked out was to have this folder here C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\MKSTUDIOS_ROME

Then noticed that after installing V1.03 and replacing the newly created SimObjects with the V1.02 SimObjects folder (previous version) the issue was gone. Definitely something strange related to this folder, I would assume or in the way SODE reads the new V1.03 SimObjects\MKSTUDIOS_ROME. 

Ok I have that C:\programdata\.\.\.\MKSTUDIOS_ROME folder. So what shall I do now? Can you explain? I uninstalled V1.02 before V1.03 install but have the V1.02 installer still on my computer. Or is it better to wait for a fix.

The way I suggested above worked out for me and hope there will be an official fix release.

First, I reinstalled V1.02. Then I went into C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\MKSTUDIOS_ROME and copied and pasted the MKSTUDIOS_ROME on my desktop. Then, uninstalled V1.02, rebooted and installed V1.03. Once that the V1.03 installation was finished, I went again into C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\MKSTUDIOS_ROME and copied the V1.02 folder that I had previously saved on my desktop over C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\SimObjects\MKSTUDIOS_ROME. Loaded FSX and found that Jetways were all there.

2 hours ago, mail@schraepel.com said:

After reinstallation of v1.03 - jetways are there but, question to the developer which of them are animated (acc. manual: " Some of the jetways are animated by using SODE system.") ????? I checked a lot but sode tells me no jetway found ????

SODE jetways have wheels, static jetways no wheels. We need to hear something from Aerosoft or developers about the lost  animated jetways.

Well for FSX:SE it doesnt work.

Mail@schraepel what Simulator do you have?

vor 4 Stunden , mail@schraepel.com sagte:

Mail@schraepel what Simulator do you have?

I have FSX SP2 and Sode 1.4.2. Which gates were working for you Berndie?

Gates : 412/422, 432, 503, 505, 507, 508, 509, 701-711

I've uninstalled the older Rome and installed v1.03 for FSX:SP2. SODE version is 1.4.1.

I have no functioning jetways. If I place a default Airbus A320 at a SODE gate and press Tab + S I'm presented with a menu with Select Stand. I press 1 then 1 again (RomeMK) and a list of stands shows.

If I select 422 - the stand I'm on and then press 1 to Dock the message "All available aircraft doors already served." appears.

What does that mean? Log attached.

SODE.log

1 hour ago, data63 said:

as 1.03 is a new version and new customers will only get this, it should at least be compatible with FSX / FSX-SE

Plus those that have updated and not having saved the V 1.02 installer. This is why I kept pushing here although I have the 1.02 installer and can go back to it or do the stand-fix described earlier in this thread. Is P3D the one and only holy grail or what nowadays? Check at Steam where FSX:SE totally crushes the other sims there, Aerofly , Flightschool and XP as far as users go. Had 80000 different users a week half a year ago I read in a thread here at this forum and are now closing in on 6000 users, at highest, simming at the same time. This is easy to check at Steam game and player statics Add to that all FSX users. Who believes P3D is even close to those numbers.

Archived