Issue: Prepar3D loads to start screen then loads black screen and sound

ScottyBs

Hi,

just coming to terms with the program and it looks great.  I am having a problem when running Prepar3d thru Simstarter NG.  It loads P3D to the welcome screen - I select acft and airport then select start - it loads scenery bar the start screen appears again so I select start and it loads the scenery bar to a black screen and sound playing.?

Thanks

Scott.

also  - how can I set it back to simstarter default, when I use the settings selection my profiles are still there and all the settings I had.

• Developer

Hi,

vor 16 Stunden , ScottyBs sagte:

[...]

just coming to terms with the program and it looks great.  I am having a problem when running Prepar3d thru Simstarter NG.  It loads P3D to the welcome screen - I select acft and airport then select start - it loads scenery bar the start screen appears again so I select start and it loads the scenery bar to a black screen and sound playing.?

[...]

This can be caused if you've selected a complex Payware Aircraft. Pls try to select a default aircraft. See manual chapter 2.1.3.

vor 16 Stunden , ScottyBs sagte:

[...]

also  - how can I set it back to simstarter default, when I use the settings selection my profiles are still there and all the settings I had.

You can delete the .\data\ folder which will cause NG to create new one and import the existing files.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived