Up to Date Manuals

bonesvf103

Yesterday someone cited a passage from the manual to me, page number and all, and I looked at mine and did not have that passage at all.  He suggested that my manual was out of date (which also may explain alot of the questions I had even though I read it).  Where can I get updated manuals?  Apparently mine are from December 2014.  I tried downloading the ones that are in the pinned post, but for some reason Acrobat X won't read them.

Any ideas?

v6,

boNes

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, AIXtreme2K said:

Where did you get those said to be up-to-date manuals from? Any link? Or Download area at aerosoft.com?

I tried the Pinned The manuals  thread in this forum.

2 hours ago, bonesvf103 said:

Those pinned manuals won't open.

v6,

boNes

I know, just answering his question for my answer. The ones on the creators' online shop downloads the 2014 version, the one on these forums are corrupted or something, the program loaded the German version of the handbook when I re-downloaded it last time.

4 hours ago, bonesvf103 said:

You have a link to the online shop with the 2014 version?

v6,

boNes

I just selected the Aerosoft Shop button at the top of the Forums page. That's all. I am a little confused about what you are asking, but below is the link, and at the bottom of the page is the link to download the Manuals.

http://www.aerosoft.com/en/fsxp3d/flight-simulator-x-steam/aircraft/1776/f-14-extended?c=307

Actually, I found the more recent manuals I was looking for.  In the Start Menu>Aerosoft F-14 Extended - FSX>Documentation they are all there.  IT must have been out there as part of the install.

FYI, If I click on the link you gave and go to the link at the bottom of that page, it downloads the OLD manual version.

Thanks for the help!

v6,

boNes

Yeah, that's where I thought they would be, didn't download for me for some reason, just the old ones and a German version of the handbook separately. Odd. I will try another reinstall on a new drive I have coming in soon, see if that helps.

Archived