PFPX 1.28.8 menu icons not available

Good morning everyone.

I have just purchased PFPX v1.28 and upadated with last hotfix 1.28.8.

The first question I would like to know is if I have to update to that 1.28.8 hotfix if I downloaded the program just 2 days ago or if the downloaded file is already updated.

The other one and most important is that I have no "fuel policy" and "airport properties" icons on the menu bar. I found that many users uploading tutorials with same or older versions have these icons.

Is there any expansión or advanced versión?

Thanks very much.

Xiropillo

4 hours ago, xiropillo said:

And the option for restriction of runways depending on winds has been removed?

Winds for runway restriction was removed sometime between 1.23 and 1.28. This shot is from Version 1.23

Please login to display this image.

12 hours ago, pcubine said:

Same thing I have, so there hasn't been a change as far as wind between 1.23 and 1.28 but you are missing Location Map tab whatever that might be.

Maybe that's just included in the Alternates display now.

Sorry, question about winds solved. Once active sky is connected the winds option appears.

So I understand that fuel policy and airport properties has been moved from main menu to Company submenu now.

Thanks again

Xiropillo 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived