Default scenery overlapping Aerosoft Heathrow

Oliver_133

Hi everyone!

I have recently purchased the Mega Airport Heathrow Extended from Aerosoft and installed everything correctly in the right places. After loading FSX and spawning at Heathrow airport all the add on is covered by the default scenery but the add on is visible underneath, all the default airport has gone but default scenery buildings are over the top. The file is at the top of my priority list After this I downloaded the free UK2000 Heathrow to see if there was just a problem with this area of the scenery but all the aiport is over the scenery as it supposed to be. 

Could someone please help me fix this problem ASAP, thanks!

Please login to display this image.

Thanks for replying.

Yes EGLL is at the top of my scenery list, and I don't have any ORBX England or any add-on scenery in the UK. I only install add on airports not scenery so i am not sure what it is.

looks as if you don't have the "Mega-Airport_London_Heathrow-Extended_Terrain" layer activated in the scnenery library

(looks somehow the same at my FSX if I deactivate it :focus_s:

• Deputy Sheriffs

You should have the following folder structure in FSX:

...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Mega-Airport-London-Heathrow-Xtended_Airport

...\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Aerosoft\Mega-Airport-London-Heathrow-Xtended_Terrain

And in the same order it should appear in the scenery library

Make sure that you always install as Administrator by reicht clicking on the setup file and choose "Run as Administrator.."

• Deputy Sheriffs

Then your installation went wrong, as there is nothing to download. All is part of the installer.

So I suggest to uninstall the product and reinstall it again (as Administrator like I explained above).

Archived