detroit add-on not working

brian H

I bought the Detroit Scenery,  Downloaded and installed for FSX Steam.  But when I fly over Detroit it just has the old default FSX scenery.  Did I miss something?   Running FSX Steam on Windows 10,  16GB Ram,  i7 quad,  4GB graphic card. 

Thanks!

Brian

Do you mean in fsx where you go to scenery,  click add and select the folder to add?  If so I tried that and it wouldn't show any when I select the Detroit scenery folder. 

It shows in the list though. 

Please login to display this image.

when I go to look in the library there is nothing.  but when I fly over Detroit I do see Ford Field and Commerica park.  But even with the scenery on high It looks like the old one. 

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Please show us a screenshot of what you are seeing when flying over Detroit. But be aware that this addon improves the City itself but not the airport.

Major airports in and around the city as well as the islands are covered with new high res ground images with customized mesh terrain (no new building structures added)

Archived